Welcome, this site is my personal homepage, a home for my various projects, experiments, odds and ends. Read more
Mechanical keyboard PCB projects.
More of my stuff on Github
- Tripel - A 15x5 60% ortholinear keyboard PCB from 3 prototype sized PCBs.
- For Idle Hands - A 6x4 ortholinear split keyboard from only prototype sized PCBs.
- Split Infinitive - A 6x4 ortholinear split keyboard with an integrated PCB-as-plate design.
I believe heavily in developing Web applications using the KISS principles of "less is more".
More of my stuff on Github
- Langsyne - A PHP library for building RESTful APIs on Slim 3.
- PHP Git library - An unnamed PHP library for accessing a Git repo as if it were a filesystem or database.
- Tonic - A simple RESTful PHP library for building and publishing Web resources in a simple and elegant way.
- PHP Doctor - A Javadoc style comment parser for PHP, written with an emphasis on speed and simplicity. It is not as fully featured as other PHPDoc programs, but is simple to configure, use, and extend.
- PHP REST SQL - An interactive REST tutorial disguised as a RESTful interface to MySQL in PHP.
I haven't written anything constructive in over 10 years.
- E-mail Sign On - Do we really need another username and password? Why OpenID may be pointless. (Dec 5, 2008)
- Introducing the RMR Web Architecture - A better Web application architecture. (Nov 28, 2008)
- Hypermedia as the Engine of Application State - The fourth constraint of the REST architectural style is misunderstood. (Dec 29, 2007)
- Is Bit Torrent the Future of the Web? - Can we leverage Bit Torrent to save sys admins from their bandwidth woes? (Mar 13, 2007)
- Living Without Sessions - We know sessions are bad, but how do with build apps without them? (Jul 19, 2006)
- HTTP Caching - The lost art of saving bandwidth and CPU time. (Jun 25, 2006)
- HTTP Auth with HTML Forms - How to use HTTP authentication with HTML forms. (Feb 3, 2006)
- A RESTful Web Service, an Example - An example of a RESTful API for Delicious. (Oct 30, 2005)
- Content Negotiation - Resources, representations, and content negotiation. (Jul 23, 2005)
- XML is not a Data Transfer Format - If it"s a message don"t send a document. (Jun 18, 2005)
- 3 Tiered REST Architecture - How REST can fit easily and neatly into Web app development. (Mar 1, 2005)
- What are Web Services? - Do they actually exist? (Feb 2, 2005)
- REST Data Format Confusion - The lack of a standard data format is a feature not a bug. (Jan 15, 2005)
- XMLHttpRequest, REST and the Rich User Experience - How to use the Javascipt XMLHttpRequest object to create a richer user experience. (Oct 23, 2004)
- HTML Overlays - Using XUL style overlays in HTML. (Sept 14, 2004)
- REST - What is Representational State Transfer and how will it save the Web? (May 2, 2002)
- XHTML - What is it, why is it, when is it, and how to use it. (Feb 14, 2002)
- Cross Site Scripting - What is it and why does it affect you. (Sep 27, 2001)
- SQL Injection - Why checking user input from web forms is important. (Aug 1, 2001)